CALL → QUOTE → CONTRACT → PAYMENT → TRIP
- Decide where you want to go, what you plan to do, dates of travel, and approximate number of people traveling.
- Call or email our office with the information, or fill out our Quote Request Form. If you would like for us to arrange the entire schedule and all your bookings (hotels, meals, activities, etc.), please let us know. If you already have an itinerary, please provide it so we can give you an accurate price.
- We will send you a quote detailing the costs. The prices quoted will be honored for a limited time, and your quote will have an expiration date.
- If you decide you want to reserve the bus, please let us know, and we will send you a contract. The contract will give details about payments.
- Review the contract, sign it, and send it back with your deposit/payment. Our availability is on a first-come, first-served basis. Please do not wait to sign your contract or make your deposit, or your dates may no longer be available. Your first payment is a deposit of $100 or 10% of the cost of your trip, whichever is greater. This payment, due with your signed contract, reserves a bus for your travel dates.
- Once we receive your contract and deposit, your trip is booked. We do NOT oversell our availability or drop groups from our schedule for better opportunities. As long as you have a signed contract and make your trip payments according to the terms of the contract, your trip will take place as planned.
- Please check with our office before making changes! If you make changes to your itinerary after submitting a signed contract and payment, you may incur additional charges.